Friday, June 15, 2007

What We have been doing

Well, not so unusual, Rich has been on business travel a lot. Below you see pictures from Korea. Meanwhile, the kids and I were very busy with end-of-year shows, thank you parties, picnics and such. I rushed to finish the gift tote bags you see pictured for Siena's teacher, Ms. Britton. The students put their finger-and thumb-prints on the bags and I did my creative magic on it, with fabric paints and stencils. Then a potluck picnic for Siena's class and face-painting (which is very fun for me!). I then RUSHED off to fly to Las Vegas to join Rich, who was there on business, for a show (Spam-a-Lot), eating well, shopping and gambling in the Venetian hotel, and seeing a Picasso exhibit at the Bellagio. And, my favorite part, winning a great deal at blackjack! I love this game! The kids and I are now settling into our new leisure life since school ended Wednesday. I think we're going to do a lot of fun things this summer!