Saturday, March 03, 2007

Singawhere?


Here are two pictures that sum up my week in Singapore. One is the classroom where Andrew and I spent almost all of our time. The other is a night shot from my room #1312 at the Ritz Carlton. The Ritz was the best hotel I ever stayed at - the room was big, nicely furnished, and had a bathtub in front of a window overlooking the city harbour and skyline.

One interesting fact is that the hotel was about 6 blocks away from work, but we got their via covered outside walks, underground tunnels, and 2 shopping malls. Although it rained very hard every day, I never got wet.

We ate all but one of our meals in the Mall food court, which was really, really good and very cheap. It had almost any type of food you can think of, many of which you won't think of because you don't know they exist!